NO YOUTH this Friday, October 11th!
Ladies’ Bible Study (Tuesday, October 15 at 7pm)
- We’re going through Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh Demoss
- All ladies welcome!
Sisters in Christ (Wed., October 16 at 1 pm)
- This group will be meeting weekly on Wednesdays at 1 pm for encouragement, friendship, and a devotional.
- If you’d like to join for lunch, meet at Pizza Haven at 12 pm.
GEMS & Brigades Begin! (Wednesday, October 16)
- The boys and girls clubs will begin, 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Registration is open at www.fairviewcornerstone.com for those in grades 1-6
Victory Gospel Explosion (Friday, October 18 – Sunday, October 20)
- This weekend event will be held at Saddle Hills Victory Church in Rycroft; for times and events check the poster in the foyer.
- Learn more about the Holy Spirit and refresh your connection with God!
Evangelism Sunday (Sunday, October 20)
- Andrew Fewell from the Gideons will be sharing how to share the gospel in your everyday life, with training in our Sunday school and worship service!
- All the Sunday School classes (adult, junior youth, and senior youth) will combine into one class on Sunday morning
- Following lunch at the church, we will have a prayer walk in Fairview with the opportunity to hand out Bibles and Spark magazines
Jerry & Rose Hale 60th Anniversary Gospel Jamboree (Friday, October 25)
- 7 pm, GPRC Theatre
Congregational Meeting & Potluck (Sunday, October 27)
- Families with last names A-M please bring a dessert and main dish, and families with last names N-Z please bring a salad and main dish.
Financial Peace University Course (Sunday, October 27, 4-6 pm at the 7th Day Adventist Church)
Are you ready to take control of your money? Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-lesson course designed to help you build a budget, dump debt, grow your wealth, and leave money stress behind! Each lesson, taught by Dave Ramsey and his team of financial experts via video, is based on biblical wisdom and common sense. In your FPU group, you’ll be motivated and encouraged by others just like you! When you sign up for FPU, you’ll get your member workbook and one free year of Financial Peace Membership, with access to exclusive online tools to help you on your journey. Contact Racheal Johnson at 780-835-3748 for more info. To register go to Group link www.fpu.com/1090360 and sign up!
Shoebox Dropoff (Thursday, November 21 & Friday, November 22)
- Drop off your shoeboxes 7-9 on Thursday night, or 6-9 on Friday
Ladies’ Christmas Tea (Saturday, November 23)
Samaritan’s Purse Trip to Calgary (November 28-30)
Talk to Lisa is interested in going!